Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The New Me...

Hey, remember me? How about this blog??? Ok, we've been on sabatical for a while, but I've decided to start posing again, so here goes. I just hope my cohorts follow suit...

I have made a personal decision to be a less negative person, a more kinder, gentler me, if you will. My job has been driving me nuts lately and I've been taking it home with me lately, so I've decided to be more like Chaz Michael Michaels on queludes. Just go with the flow. Don't get so worked up. REEEELLLLAAAAAXXXX! That's my new personal motto. Well, what do you think? Oh really, I don't care...

The true test of the new me will come this weekend when Mizzou and the Chiefs play. I must admit that I got pretty worked up last weekend. The joy of seeing the Tigers hand Nebraska their asses on a silver platter cannot be described. When was the last time we could claim a victory of that magnitude? When was the last time we were #11 in the nation? It will be an even bigger test this weekend against OU in Norman. We'll see if I can hold it together...

Then on Sunday, the Chefs (no misspelled) will be at home vs. the Bengals. I was worked up in an exact polar opposite way during last week's goat rodeo. I can't believe that an NFL team can gain a total of 10 yards rushing in a full game. Inexcusable! And when Page was trying to run down Jones-Drew, he looked more like a retard trying to hump a doorknob. Sidebar: I still hate men with hyphenated names. I think we did a post on this before. Anyway, if anything can get the ol' blood to boilin', it would be the Chiefs.

At any rate, I think we all should sit back and listen to some Clay Aiken or Nickelback (whichever is your preference Kivett). Hang out and enjoy life! And hope that your home teams don't pee down their collective legs so you don't have to make the opposite life change of being talked down off the ledge.

Come on boys - we're back!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

It's about freakin' time. Kivett where you at?

Amber said...

It's about freakin' time. Kivett where you at? I'm happy for your jump from negative world to positive world honey.

Big Shaky said...

honey?? there is no honey talk on guys reviewing stuff!! this is like the metaphorical "man cave". no mushy stuff, just sports and ass-kickin'!!