Saturday, October 27, 2007

Should we pull the plug???

The Big Shaky is currently on blog-land life support. Apparently, he did all of his blogging at work and this site is now blocked by his corporate machine. Bummer. We may need to discuss pulling the plug because I know that he would not want to be a blog vegitable...

Oh, and I am pissed that KU whooped A&M today. Why can't we catch a break with these guys? It would be nice if the other team showed up one of these days when Rock Chalk comes to town. Oh well, I don't know why I am surprised. The one time MU has a BCS-type season, they get overshadowed by another north team that barely fielded a team for the past however-many years. Figures...

2 comments:

Brent said...

Poor shaky. He can't find any time at home to post? I guess having 4 kids will do that to you. Hell, we can't find the time to do it, and we don't have four kids combined.

Josh said...

Yeah, I know. I guess we can't give him too much crap. He was always good for a good rant when you needed one, though...