Wednesday, June 20, 2007

MAKE IT RAIN!!!

I have to talk about this now, OK? Enough is enough! I am really tired of PacMan Jones showing up on my TV for ANOTHER run-in with the law. What is wrong with this guy??? How can you not stay out of "altercations" at the titty bar? I don't understand it...

The guy has been in the league now for about 3 years and he has already been arrested/indicted/questioned/named as a "party of interest" 16 times. Yes, that is right - SIXTEEN! One - Six, the number after fifteen... I can't understand it. There is no possible excuse. Somebody needs to tell him and Vick that it's OK to stay home. It's OK to leave the hood rats in the hood. It's OK to let the hood rats come over and play PlayStation. They are scared to death to lose their street cred, and maybe have to get normal friends. I wouldn't care what those douche bags thought of me. The only reason an entourage hangs around anyway is for a shot at driving the Bentley or a chance to stick their hands in your pocket.

Instead they are fighting dogs, involved in shootings at strip joints and other ghetto - related chicanery. The funniest part to me is that they have the balls to complain that they're being picked on because of their celebrity status. Ridiculous. Once again, if you plant your butt at home or a nice restaurant instead of a juice bar, problem solved. I think that repeat offenders should be banned for life. Period. If you are arrested more than 2 times during your career - you're done. If you are convicted one time of a felony of any kind - sianara. Why is this not OK? Why shouldn't we expect men who make ungodly amounts of money to play a game for our enjoyment to use a particle of common sense? They build themselves $20 million mansions, then can't stay home to watch their 100 inch TV's.

I am really at a loss on this one. I can't think of anything else to say. I think the immortal Jim Carey said it best in his film Liar, Liar - STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE! Oh well, it's a pipe dream to expect these guys to behave. You can take the boy out of the hood...

1 comment:

Big Shaky said...

You took the words right out of my mouth! Seriously, if you're THAT hard up that you have to pay a woman to pay attention to you.....get her to make a house call! Pacman Jones, the entire Bengals squad, and many others; come on! This is getting ridiculous! I remember whn I was younger, pro athletes were revered. Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Walter Payton, George Brett, Cal Ripken Jr.
All you knew these guys for was what they did on the field or court, and they did it with class. You can't say that anymore. Even some of my favorite players are a little seedy.
The worst part is....this is how sports are now. I doubt it will ever be the way it was again.