Friday, February 23, 2007

Hilarious!

So I was looking on a website called Craigslist today. If you don't know, Craigslist is basically a free, world-wide, classified ad. Anyway.
I found this article of a guy from Linwood, KS selling a "custom racing lawn mower". It peaked my curiousity. I was not disappointed. So, I decided to share with my friends. Read and Enjoy!

Lawn Mower 4 Sale
It's that time of year again... Time to pack up all my belongs, sell whatever I don't need, and load up the El Camino to head for Colorado. This is one custom mower that I modified Summer 2006. I removed the mower deck and flip-floped the pulleys. I also removed some of the metal covering the engine to decrease the weight ratio and increase the speed ratio and got a pretty sweet penny from the scrap yard. When you drop the hammer on this bad boy you've better had it pointed somewhere because its gonna take off like a rabid jack-rabbit thats been shot in the ass. One time I did a burn out in the garage so big I thought I was going to pass out from all the smoke and fumes! But to really make this mower a racer, the frame needs to be beefed up a bit and a racing tranny would definately get you some sick speed! All dreams of mine but sometimes dreams just disapear like a fart in the wind, just as I am destined to do. My loss, your gain to fame! _______________________________________________________________ PLEASE BUY!!!!! i'VE GOTTA GET MY KOMODO DRAGON SKIN COWBOY BOOTS OUT OF HAWK, OR I'LL LOOSE THEM IN 4 DAYS!!!!

Now, that's poetry, my friends. This guy is definitely a Nuge fan. Guaranteed.

2 comments:

Josh said...

This guy is an absolute stud! I have to meet him just so I can shake his hand.

Brent said...

This is totally unrelated to anything on this blog, but we're finally home from the hospital after the birth of our first son. Definitely an amazing experience.

I have a real bone to pick with hospitals in general. Why is it that they can't afford any comfortable furniture? The have state of the art medical equipment everywhere, but I sleep on a fold out love-seat with a 2 inch mattress? The only other "seating" in my room were the wooden chairs with some padding. Yikes. I'll never take my recliner for granted ever again.