Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rosie O...my.....lord I can't take anymore!!!

You are right Brent, it's time.
Rosie O'Donnell. Can someone tell me how she became famous. Seriously, no joke, I don't know. She looks like a truck. She's built like a ship. She isn't funny. She isn't talented.....at anything. Can somebody please tell me how she stays in front of the cameras?!?!
She's on a show called the View. Does anyone actually watch this or is this one of those equal opportunity shows that let's liberal women voice their opinions without any interruption?
Guess what. She's gay too. I don't know if any of you knew that or not. I guess I answered my own question. That's why she's on TV. She's the loudest, most obnoxious, disgusting pig of a sleeveless, flannel-wearing lesbian out there. They have to give her a slot (no pun intended!). If not, she'll get angry and sue.
Speaking of suing.....have you heard the latest? Donald Trump is suing her for comments that were made on the View when he was on there last week. She was all over him for not stripping Miss USA of her crown for her seedy activities. She went on further to insult him, call him a softie, comment about his hair, and even talk about going bankrupt, which he didn't. So he started talking about how fat and ugly she is, hilarious. The article that I read was awesome. Trump said he wanted to sue Rosie, just to see her squirm! He actually said he was looking forward to suing Rosie more than anything he's done in a long time. I hope he does it, and I hope it's on Court TV.....primetime!
Seriously, He, sorry, She's gotta go. My eyes ache everytime I see her. My ears bleed everytime I hear her.
Am I alone in my agony???

7 comments:

Josh said...

I also think the Trump thing is hysterical! She made a comment that with his past relationships, he's not exactly a moral compass for our youth. Really Rosie...Really??? An obnoxious lesbian with a penchant for four-letter-words is a role model??? Shut up, you cow, and give me my TV back!!!

Brent said...

I'm just sick and tired of seeing her on the news, on tv shows, just in general. It's pretty much like you said...it's a complete mystery as to why she's famous in the first place. She's ugly, she's not funny, and that VOICE...it's so grating.

I remember she hosted the Survivor: Marquesas reunion show a few years back. Before that, I think they had always used Bryant Gumbel, but it must have been around the time he jumped ship from CBS. At that point, I had never missed a second of any Survivor season voluntarily. I turned off the show 20 minutes in because I couldn't stand Rosie. Neither could CBS. Since then, they've used Jeff Probst, the host of the show, for all their reunion specials. It would have been a career killing performance for anyone, but not for Rosie.

Her spat with Trump has been great...I love the Donald! Didn't he make a comment about her girlfriend? I'm too lazy to look it up. Anyway, goodbye Rosie. You're pretty much like Tyra Banks on the annoyingness scale, but at least everyone wants to bang Tyra.

Big Shaky said...

Yes, he actually said that she better be careful or he was coming for her girlfriend. He told her she didn't stand a chance if her girlfriend was given a choice!!
I heard him interviewed this morning. He said she was ugly from the inside out. He actually said, "Hey we are all a little chubby, but not to the extreme of that ugly woman!" I was rolling!

Brent said...

I love the Donald. He's my hero now. The appeal of Rosie O'Donnell is more mystifying than the LOST storyline.

Big Shaky said...

UPDATE: Yesterday, Rosie just wouldn't let it die, she decided to post on her website that "the combover" was a pimp.
The Donald fired back.....this is freakin' hilarious. He said she is a fat slob and an animal. He went on to say that that's all she could come up with saying because she has been mentally beat up by him and that she's a mental midget and a low life!! I was cracking up!! Trump says he thinks she has a death wish. I love this guy!!

Josh said...

Trump is a genius because the new Apprentice is about to come out in a couple of weeks. He knows that the type of people (me) that like the show are also the ones that are going to side with him in this little feud. He also knows that the more he gets face time before his show starts, the better. Yeah, he's arrogant, but he knows what he's doing and is jam-packed full of awesome!

Brent said...

Jam-packed full of awesome? I love it!