Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Damn Donkeys

Well, it happened. The worst possible scenario. The Dems took over the House and it looks like they are going to have the Senate as well. I wrote before, that I had faith in the American people. That's gone. In fact, it's shattered. They kept preaching that we need a new direction. What we got, is a new type of government. A government that will raise out taxes, a government that will try to "nationalize" our health care system. There will also be a government program created for everything now, because it takes a village, remember?
Do you know what hurts me the most though? The complete disregard for morals, ethics, and the Condtitution. Stem cell research amendment passed. Morally, it's creating life just to destroy it. Ethically, it's taking multiple billions of dollars from places like California (300 million a year) and China (250 million). Nothing but scientists pushing agendas to get rich. Don't tell me it's not a big business. Finally, the Constitution. Now, no matter how bizarre and ridiculous the test or cloning procedures get. It's protected under the Constitution. Don't think it's not cloning either. That's exactly what it is. That's why they had to amend the Constitution for something that WAS ALREADY LEGAL. Weird huh? Good job Missouri.
I'm done. I'll still talk about God, guns, and gays, but I'm done with American politics. I don't have enough faith in our citizens anymore to vote again. Soon, I'll just buy some land and hole up on a hillside with my family and my guns and let the world pass me by.

Now, definitely, in Nuge we trust!!
Freakin' hippies

No comments: