Monday, November 13, 2006

Thanks guys

Do you know how hard it is to type right now? Sweat is beading on my forehead. My ears are on fire ( they always get hot when I'm getting worked up about something). I can just hear my 2 blogging cohorts laughing in anticipation of what this will say.
CNN (Communist News Network) had an article about Elton John. It seems ol' twinkle toes doesn't like organized religion. He says, "I think religion has always tried to turn hatred toward gay people. Religion promotes the hatred and spite against the gays." I'm not sure why this article was written, but I guess if you are a famous queer, anyone will listen to you and write it down on CNN. He goes on to say, "There are so many people I know who are gay and love their religion. From my point of view I would ban religion completely. Organized religion doesn't seem to work. It just turns people into really hateful lemmings and it's not really compassionate." Well, why didn't you just say so Johnny? OK, everyone, no more church! All that stuff you believed about God, and your Savior Jesus Christ, call it off. The felchers don't like it!
Give me a break! What kind of superiority complex does this fruiter have? Look, rope-sucker, our religions don't have anything to do with hatred about you. It's the thought of some other dude parking his "bike" in your "rack" that makes us want to vomit. In fact I just did, thanks a lot.
Don't get me wrong, the scriptures will repeat themselves. Genesis 18 and 19 are to always serve as an eternal warning to us. Sodom and Gomorrah were burned with fire and brimstone. The Lord warned them, and they didn't take heed. It will happen again, but on a much broader scale. We've been warned.
OK, I'm back. Wait, was religious Matt just typing? That's OK, he's good.
I want to talk to Elton John right now. He reads our blog you know. Go ahead and get your coalition of fags together and march right out to San Fransisco and have yourselves the world's largest circle jerk and try to get religion banned. You'll just end up walking home with your tail between your legs, actually probably between your boyfriend's legs. Yuck.

Gays suck.
Hippies.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Nice work Brent - see what you did?!

Actually, I think it's kind of funny that in one sentence he has friends that love their religion, then in the VERY NEXT SENTENCE he says religion should be banned. Nice logic, rocketman!