Monday, October 30, 2006

Desperate Housewives - Airdate 10/29/06

This season of DH has been much more consistent than last season. Most of the stuff I didn't like, they've moved away from or done away with altogether (ie Carlos and Gabrielle's baby). Last night's episode was a little more dark than what we've grown accustomed to, but it was still pretty good. Some random thoughts:

-I think Nicolette Sheridan has had some work done. I noticed this a couple weeks back but forgot to say anything. I think maybe she's getting botox treatments. I can't say this with 100% certainty, but I think I'm on to something here.

-At first I really hated the storyline that revolved around Tom, Lynette and Slater's girlfriend from Saved by the Bell: The College Years. It's kind of growing on me though. Lynette's last scene from last night was pretty good. Hopefully this keeps Slater's girlfriend off my screen. It will be interesting to see what they do with Tom's pizza shop. Altogether though, it's about a million times more entertaining than the storyline from last year with Tom and Lynette trying to co-exist in the corporate environment.

-This whole thing with Orson's ex-wife and this mystery girl whose body was found storyline is a little confusing. Apparently this lady resembles Orson's ex-wife, but it's not his ex-wife.

Slow TV week overall, with the World Series throwing most everyone into re-runs.

2 comments:

Josh said...

I'm really not a fan of the show, but seeing Nicolette Sheridan in that nurse outfit at the end made the whole hour worth it. Work done or not...WOW!

Brent said...

I second that. Easily the hottest housewife.