Friday, October 13, 2006

Grey's Anatomy - Airdate 10/12/06

First of all, I think this guy has more closet guy fans than anyone is willing to admit. If nothing else, there are probably a lot of guys who are forced to watch this show every Thursday with their significant other. I'm not one of these guys. I like the show and I'm not afraid to admit it.

For the show this week, I had a few problems. I've had morphine before, and it never made me as loopy as Meredith was prior to her appendectomy. And speaking of her, how predictable was it that her pregnancy scare portrayed on the advertisements was just a hoax? Anyway, it's too bad that she kicked the vet to the curb in favor of Derrick. I think we all know how this is going to end.

The saddest part of last night's show was George getting dumped. Too many committment issues I guess. Then to make more complicated, Callie hooks up with the other guy in the bar to end the show. Sets up quite a scene for next week. I personally can't wait, and I don't care if anything thinks I have a vagina for saying so.

Rating: 9.5 out of 10

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The results are in... You're gay!

Anonymous said...

Hey, back off!

Big Shaky said...

TOUGH CROWD!!!

Brent said...

I love Grey's Anatomy. Anyone who disagrees is a should go make out with Al Gore in the back of a Prius.