Friday, October 06, 2006

Review of South Park - World of Warcraft

The new season of South Park kicked off this past Wednesday, and I finally got around to watching it this afternoon. I believe it's in its 10th season, and it's still going strong.

This episode revolved around Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny playing an online computer game, World of Warcraft. I remember playing Warcraft back in my dorm days. I'm sure it's a lot sweeter now. Anyway, there's some random guy who has reached a level that the programmers never thought was possible, and he goes around killing all the other players. The South Park boys set out to stop this guy by playing the game non-stop for like 2 months. They all get extremely fat and pimply faced. I'm not even going to cover the part where Cartman had to take a bathroom break. I assume everything turned out ok at the end. My stupid DVR stopped recording before the end credits. But still, I laughed the entire time and it's great to have South Park back.

Rating: 9 out of 10

No comments: