Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Friends With Money

Well, here was the finale of this weekend's crappy movie trifecta (see previous reviews of Red Eye and Poseidon), and it exceeded my crappy movie expectations. It was delightfully crappy with crappy characters, no plot and an extremely crappy ending. I am not going to give a detailed review because I know that any words I type will not be able to describe the actual crappiness of this crap. I thought I would be able to stomach it because it had Jennifer Aniston, but she was a pot-head cleaning lady with no direction in her life. CRAP!

The DVD case should have come with a warning: "BEWARE: Friends With Money can cause sleepiness, dry mouth and an almost uncontrollable desire to shove a pencil in your eye." That definitely would have been nice to know.

Rating: Ah, forget it.

No comments: