Sunday, October 08, 2006

Poseidon

I also had a Saturday night sports/movie extravaganza, but mine didn't turn out quite as well as Brent's. Yes, I also thoroughly enjoyed the MU victory, but my movie portion of the evening stunk up the joint.

I'm really not even going to explain the plot, because everyone knows that this is Titanic 2 set in the present day. It was terrible. Unrealistic in so many ways and horrible...HORRIBLE acting from start to finish. The flick had my attention for about 3 minutes when Fergie made an appearance, but it was short lived.

This is 2 straight bad movies for me (see previous Red Eye commentary), which just goes to show you that I cannot allow my wife to go to Blockbuster without me. Look on the bright side, I still have Friends With Money to look forward to. Shoot me.

Rating: -4.5 out of 10

No comments: